Postgraduate and graduate career development
A postgraduate degree can open up a range of new possibilities for your career. Find out how we can help you transition from study to industry or academia.
Our services and resources are tailored to what you need and where you are in your career. Get started on your job search with services, resource and events to help you plan your next career move:
- Search the jobs board on CareerConnect for opportunities.
- Build on your existing skills set and create industry contacts with real world experience such as mentoring programs or collaborative industry and government research programs.
- Update your job search skills to complement your additional studies through a workshop.
- Learn about graduate opportunities in your industry and meet employer and industry representatives at a networking event or employer presentation.
- Get career guidance in your area of study and improve your job search skills with our discipline-specific job search toolkits.
After graduation you are not on your own. We can still help you online and in person up to three years following graduation:
- Employers will post graduate opportunities to CareerConnect. Login as a graduate to view the jobs board and continue to access our services and resources.
- Chat with one of Career Development Advisors at a drop-in session or
- Contact us to discuss a one-on-one appointment for career guidance and planning, assistance with your job search strategy or interview practice if you have an upcoming job interview.