Prepare for portfolio perfection!
Our free Portfolio Preparation Day will give you the skills to build a portfolio to gain entry to the creative media or communication course you're most passionate about.
- Participate in creative workshops conducted by our academics
- Get feedback on your work
- Learn how to compile a stunning portfolio for submission
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This event is designed for Year 11 and 12 students intending to apply to Murdoch University using a creative portfolio.
When you register, you have the option of choosing a major you're interested in developing a portfolio for. These majors are:
- English and Creative Writing
- Games Art and Design
- Graphic Design
- Screen Production
- Strategic Communication
- Theatre and Drama
- 9.15am - 9.30am Registrations and Morning tea
- 9.30am - 10.00am Welcome and presentation
- 10.00am - 11.30am Student workshops
- 11.30am - 12.15pm Lunch
- 12.15pm - 1.00pm Personal Statement Workshop
- 1.00pm - 1.15pm Closing Presentation
- 1.15pm - 2.00pm Optional Campus Tour