It's never too late for a change. If you're over 20 and ready to explore your uni options, join us to find out how to get started.
Want to change your career?
You’ll have the opportunity to explore the wide range of courses we offer, hear the real experiences of our students and ask staff any questions you might have about studying and where it can take you.
Hear from our current students about their journey to University as well as the flexible study options available for our students. We'll answer your questions about application, scholarships and support services. You'll also find out about enabling programs, portfolio entry and using your TAFE qualifications.
- Discover how you can become a Murdoch University student through our Mature Age Pathway (MAP), the pathway that recognises your unique situation as a mature age student
- Hear about OnTrack, FlexiTrack and Portfolio Entry, the enabling programs that can help you qualify for entry into a course at Murdoch University
- Learn more about the Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre and the additional academic, social, cultural and emotional support networks available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students. This includes hearing about our award winning K-Track program.
- Learn about how your TAFE qualification (Certificate IV or higher) can get you in to university
- Listen to current students share their experiences of coming to university as a OVER 20s student
- Ask questions about the application process, scholarships, and support services.