It's never too late for a change. If you're over 20 and ready to explore your uni options, join us to find how to start studying in 2022.
Want to change your career?
Discover how you can become a Murdoch University student through our Mature Age Pathway (MAP). You’ll have the opportunity to explore the wide range of courses we offer, hear the real experiences of our students and ask staff any questions you might have about studying and where it can take you.
We'll answer your questions about application, scholarships and support services. You'll also find out about enabling programs, portfolio entry and using your TAFE qualifications.
- Discover how you can become a Murdoch University student through our Mature Age Pathway (MAP), the pathway that recognises your unique situation as a mature age student
- Meet your future academics and current University staff members over light refreshments
- Hear about OnTrack, FlexiTrack and Portfolio Entry, the enabling programs that can help you qualify for entry into a course at Murdoch University
- Learn more about the Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre and the additional academic, social, cultural and emotional support networks available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students. This includes hearing about our award winning K-Track program.
- Learn about how your TAFE qualification (Certificate IV or higher) can get you in to university
- Listen to current students share their experiences of coming to university as a mature age student
- Ask questions about the application process, scholarships, and support services.
Light refreshments provided.
If you have any queries regarding the event, email email@example.com.
The safety and wellbeing of our community is the number one priority for Murdoch University. We will continue to adhere to current State and Federal Government restrictions to provide an experience that enables us to celebrate in a safe manner. Prior to the ceremonies, we will provide you with information on the steps we are taking to provide this experience and how you can help us ensure the safety of our community.