Explore Murdoch University's wide range of STEM, Environmental and Life Science courses!
Join us for a night of innovation, as we explore how a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics degree from Murdoch University equips students with the skills and knowledge needed to solve complex problems, think critically, and adapt to new technologies. Murdoch's degrees are designed by specialist academics and industry partners to ensure that our students are prepared for emerging industry and global trends.
Experience our new building, Boola Katitjin, as you visit exciting expo stalls from each of our course areas and engage with speakers throughout the evening by attending our TEDx style 10 minute information sessions.
With over 280 courses, there is a degree for everyone at Murdoch University.
- Hear first-hand from our students and academics about what to expect when studying STEM, Environmental & Life Science courses.
- Explore double major and double degree combinations and options
- Tour our state-of-the-art facilities
- Find out where these courses can take you in your career
- Learn from current students about the practical experiences and opportunities available while you're studying
- Find out how to gain entry through portfolio and enabling pathways
- Ask questions about the application process, scholarships and support services
5.30pm: Event Opens
5:45pm: Welcome and General Information Session
6:00pm: Expo and ’10 minutes with…’ Information Sessions
8:00pm: Event Concludes
HEAR FROM THE FOLLOWING STUDY AREAS
- Agricultural Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Marine Biology, Environmental Science and Management, Conservation & Wildlife Biology
- Medical, Molecular and Forensic Sciences
- Engineering and Energy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Chemistry
- Information Technology
- and More!
To find a full list of courses, visit murdoch.edu.au/study
This event is being held in Murdoch University's newest building, Building 360 Boola Katitjin.
Main entry to this building is off of Discovery Way, which wraps around the rear side of the university and can be accessed via Murdoch Drive.