Are you thinking of pursuing a career in health at Murdoch University?
Attend our open night and find out everything you need to know about studying an undergraduate in health from some of our leading academics and current students.
You’ll have the opportunity to explore the wide range of courses we offer, hear the real experiences of our students and explore our campus by taking an optional tour of our industry-standard facilities, including our nursing simulation suites, sports science centre and chiropractic clinic.
You'll also have the opportunity to ask our staff and students any questions you might have about studying health and where it can take you.
Places are limited, so please register now to secure your spot.
- 5.30pm: Optional discipline 'taster'
- 6:15pm: Registrations & Information Session
- 7:30pm: Exhibition
Undergraduate courses you will hear about:
- Biomedical Science
- Chiropractic Science
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Forensic Biology and Toxicology
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Sport and Exercise Science
For more information about future events at Murdoch, go to murdoch.edu.au/events.