Discover Murdoch University's wide range of Health and Education courses!
Join us to see how a degree from Murdoch University can prepare you for a career within health industries or teaching the next generation of thinkers. Learn how you can use your passion for sport, rehabilitation language, science, leadership and compassion to improve the lives of others. Murdoch's degrees are designed by specialist academics and industry partners to ensure that our students are prepared for emerging industry and global trends.
Experience our new building, Boola Katitjin, as you visit exciting expo stalls from each of our course areas and engage with speakers throughout the evening by attending our TEDx style 10 minute information sessions.
With over 280 courses, there is a degree for everyone at Murdoch University.
- Hear first-hand from our students and academics about what to expect when studying Health and Education.
- Explore double major and double degree combinations and possibilities
- Tour our state-of-the-art facilities
- Find out where these courses can take you in your career
- Learn from current students about the practical experiences and opportunities available while you're studying
- Find out how to gain entry through portfolio and enabling pathways
- Ask questions about the application process, scholarships and support services
5.30pm: Event Opens
5:45pm: Welcome and General Information Session
6:00pm: Expo and ’10 minutes with…’ Information Sessions
8:00pm: Event Concludes
HEAR FROM THE FOLLOWING STUDY AREAS
- Education and Teaching
- Chiropractic Science
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Biomedical Science
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Counselling and Creative Arts Therapies
- and More!
To find a full list of courses, visit murdoch.edu.au/study