Murdoch University's Careers Masterclass is an annual professional development day for careers counsellors and teachers.
Murdoch’s Careers Masterclass is a professional development day for careers counsellors, teachers and those who are involved in career conversations with students and their families.
This year our theme is Innovative Learning. Full program to be released by early February 2020.
By attending, you will:
- Hear from our academics about how they are championing innovative learning with tools and approaches in the classroom varying from the use of virtual reality to encouraging students to create LEGO masterpieces.
- Learn about our campus development projects including a new teaching and events space in the Perth CBD and our plans to transform health on a global scale with the establishment of a state-of-the-art facility drawing together some of the world’s best health and medical researchers.
- Participate in a series of workshops that will take you into the facilities on campus, immersing you in the Murdoch student learning environment.
- Be updated on courses, admission requirements and entry pathways.
- Receive a resource pack and a Certificate of Completion.