Learn more about our flexible pathway options to gain entry into Murdoch University.
Our in-person event has sold out so we’re providing a live stream at the same time. Whether you’re looking for a Plan B, looking to move from TAFE to university, studying ATAR or don’t have an ATAR, we’ll help you find your pathway to Murdoch and support you along the way.
Hear about our enabling programs, OnTrack, OnTrack Sprint and FlexiTrack. We’ll help you find your place at Murdoch University and support you along the way.
- Learn about gaining entry into the first or second year of a Bachelor's Degree via Murdoch Institute of Technology
- Explore how your TAFE qualification (Certificate IV or higher) can get you into university
- Learn more about the Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre and the additional academic, social, cultural and emotional support networks available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students. This includes hearing about our award-winning K-Track program
- Find out about the Media Portfolio Entry Pathway, and how you can enrol in a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Creative Media or Bachelor of Communication based on your potential for creative aptitude
- Learn more about Law Start, an admission pathway for those students who wish to study Law at Murdoch University
- Hear first-hand from our students who came through our enabling programs and are now studying in their chosen fields
Ask questions about the application process, scholarships and support services.
If you have any queries regarding the event, email email@example.com.
*The location of the event will be released closer to the date.
The safety and wellbeing of our community is the number one priority for Murdoch University. We will continue to adhere to current State and Federal Government restrictions to provide an experience that enables us to celebrate in a safe manner. Prior to the ceremonies, we will provide you with information on the steps we are taking to provide this experience and how you can help us ensure the safety of our community.
Please note: If you are below 16 years of age, you will need a parent or a legal guardian to register on your behalf for this event.