Murdoch alumni chapters and groups provide you with valuable professional and social connections and opportunities.
A Murdoch University alumni chapter is an influential collective of Murdoch graduates, unified by a shared passion for a discipline, interest, activity, location or all of the above. Alumni chapters provide a fun way for alumni to keep in touch and socialise with each other, as well as facilitate professional development and career networking opportunities.
Benefits of joining a chapter
Chapter activities include:
- Professional development – lectures, workshops and continuous learning.
- Volunteering opportunities – giving back to the University as well as the community.
- Networking opportunities – mixing with fellow alumni, industry professionals, academics and students.
- Family and community engagement events – foster University spirit and connect with new friendly faces.
- Social events – purely for fun!
Join an established Alumni chapter
Start your own chapter
If you’re interested in establishing your own alumni chapter our Alumni Relations team are here to give you a helping hand. We would love to support you and help you to surround yourself with like-minded individuals within our incredibly diverse, vibrant and ever-growing Murdoch Community. For more information on how you can form an alumni chapter, contact the Alumni Relations team.
Host a one-off reunion
If committing to creating a chapter seems a little overwhelming, but you’d still love the chance to catch-up with your classmates, you can consider hosting a reunion. We can provide support for booking campus venues and connecting with your fellow graduates. Get in touch with the Alumni Relations team to learn more.