When you leave
The end of your time studying in Perth doesn’t have to be the end of your relationship with Murdoch. Find out what happens when you finish, and how to keep in touch with us and the friends you’ve made.
Get your results and transcripts
After completing your studies at Murdoch, you’ll receive a transcript of your results. These will usually be available two weeks after the final exam day of the semester. Please allow another two to three weeks for us to print and prepare your transcript to send by post. You will receive your transcript through one of the following ways:
- If you’re a Study Abroad student who applied via an agent or provider, your transcript will automatically be sent to the agent or provider.
- If you’re a Study Abroad student who applied directly, your transcripts will be sent to you directly.
- If you’re an Exchange student, your transcript will automatically be sent to your home university.
Share your experience
If you had a great time at Murdoch University, we hope you spread the word when you get home. You could:
- Share your experience to encourage others to study abroad.
- Build your network with visiting international students at your own university to help them enjoy your own home country.
- To sustain the friendships you made while overseas and keep your memories somewhere to look back on, you could post your photos and thoughts on social media or start a blog.
You could apply for further study at Murdoch
If you enjoyed your time here and want to come back to Perth, applying for further study at Murdoch University is a great way to do it. To extend your time studying at Murdoch, please contact your Student Mobility Officer to discuss whether this is an option for you.
If you’d love to make Perth your home for a few years, you could even consider an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Murdoch.