How to apply
It’s easy to apply to study abroad at Murdoch – you may even be able to apply online. We have a dedicated team who can help you manage your application every step of the way.
We consider all applications on the basis of academic merit. If you’re interested in studying at Murdoch you’ll need to:
- Have completed at least one year of study at a recognised tertiary institution with a current GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Be in good standing with your home institution
- Have made sound academic progress
- Meet our minimum English language requirements (if your first language is not English)
How to apply
To apply to study at Murdoch in either Semester 1 or Semester 2, simply apply online via MyAdmission.
Students from certain countries may need to apply via an agent.
Please ensure your application includes all relevant attachments so it can be processed as quickly as possible.
Don’t miss the application deadline
We recommend that you submit you application as soon as possible. Our application deadlines are:
- 30 November to begin study in Semester 1 (February to June)
- 31 May to begin in Semester 2 (August to November)
If your application is received after these deadlines, it could still be considered but only if places are available.
You can change your units
If you change your mind about which units you would like to study, you can change the units you have selected at any time, even up to the first week of classes. Simply contact our Advisors to change your selections.
Accept your offer to secure your place at Murdoch
Once your application has been assessed and your unit selections checked, you’ll be advised of the outcome either by our team at Murdoch or the institution you applied through.