As Australia’s first government international college, Canning College have offered specialised education programs and student services for international students since 1982.
Canning College boasts an extraordinary success rate for students continuing their education at university. The friendly staff at Canning College provide a supportive and nurturing environment which lays the foundation to your success at Murdoch University.
Canning College offers quality pathways to university for international students, including:
- Year 10, Year 11 and Year 12 – Secondary Studies
- Western Australian Universities’ Foundation Program (WAUFP)
- Diploma of Commerce.
Canning College focuses on preparing you for university studies. Their teaching styles include teacher directed and student centred activities, with the core aim to ensure that you are an independent learner and are capable of successfully engaging with university level learning. Learn more about your credit eligibility with Canning College.
Canning College advantages:
- Quality assurance and security of a Western Australian government college
- Excellent academic standards and high success rates
- Globally recognised university entry qualification - WACE ATAR program
- Choice of start dates for all programs
- Small class sizes give students more teacher attention
- Promotion of independent learning skills
- Friendly and experienced teaching and support staff
- Easy access to public transport
- Well-equipped facilities including a Library/Learning Centre and Computing Centre
- Technological excellence in teaching/learning programs
- On-campus student village style accommodation – UniLodge Vickery House.
Canning College CRICOS Provider Number 00463B RTO Code 2047
Ready to start your university journey? Visit Canning College’s website to learn more.