Learn leading-edge business administration knowledge and skills, with a focus on acquiring industry experience through professional placements, and applied research projects.
- Part or full-time
(Student visa holders must study full-time)
- Part or full-time
- 2 years full-time or part-time equivalent
The MBA Professional Practice provides students with limited or no work experience the opportunity to engage in learning activities that equip them with the career management tools needed to succeed as early career professionals. The course is designed to offer leading-edge business administration knowledge and skills, with a focus on opportunities to acquire high level industry experience through professional placements, and applied research projects. You can also choose to specialise in areas such as people management, sustainability, non-profit and health management.
The MBA (PP) focuses on:
• Business competencies: you will gain skills in marketing, accounting and management that will enable you to assist in management decision making.
• Strategy: you will understand how business interacts with the government, society and the environment and develop strategies that are ethical, legal and wise.
• Professional skills: the portfolios will equip you with the career management tools needed to succeed as an early career professional.
CRICOS Code: 089549E
- Perth Campus or external
- Mid-year start available (Domestic students)
- Mid-year start available (International students)
- School of Business and Governance
- Master of Business Administration Professional Practice (MBA(PP))
Each course has a core set of units that must be completed for you to graduate. In addition to these core units you are free to choose other units, called general electives, to create your own course.
Entry requirements for
Fees & Scholarships for Domestic StudentsInternational Students
At Murdoch, you pay for the individual units you enrol in, not an overall course fee. The total cost of your course will therefore vary depending on what units you choose. Use our online Course Fee Calculator to estimate the amount you will need to pay.
We understand you may need help financially whilst studying for your qualification. We therefore offer eligible students a wide range of scholarships, prizes and awards across a variety of categories. Find out what scholarships Murdoch has on offer, and whether you’re eligible to apply.
How to apply as a Domestic StudentInternational Student
Apply now to be eligible for a place at Murdoch University. To start studying in Semester 1, you can apply directly to Murdoch using our easy-to-use online application system. Applications close at the start of semester on 27 February.
Apply now to be eligible for a place at Murdoch University. To start studying in Semester 2, you can apply directly to Murdoch using our easy-to-use online application system.Apply
Your Application Checklist
Your Document Checklist
Ready to apply? Before you start, make sure you have some or all of the following documentation ready for a quick application.