If you need help in an emergency on our Perth campus, please call 9360 7333 and see our Emergencies page. If you’re on our Mandurah campus, call 9582 5555 (Ext 5555).
Our Security Services team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact Security Services
Our Security Services team forms part of Campus Operations, located in the Campus & Facilities Management Office (CFMO) building.
If you would like to request help from our team, you can:
- Call 9360 6262 (to reach our Security Services office) or
- Email security
You can report emergencies at our Perth campus by calling 9360 7333 (Ext 333) which connects to our 2-way radio.
Our Security Services
At our Perth campus, we are responsible for:
- 24-hour security patrols and security escort service
- After-hours emergency response and liaison point for emergency maintenance
- Alarm responses, installations and CCTV monitoring and reporting (The average on-campus alarm response time is 4 minutes.)
- Building access control (including keys and electronic access management control, and opening/securing main buildings and teaching rooms + after hours opening of doors
- Call point locations
- Crime prevention and victim support
- Emergency planning and responding to emergencies
- First aid (providing first aid assistance)
- Logistical services
- Lost property
- Parking permits and traffic control
We can also help you with information about staying safe on campus and responding to reports about any suspicious activity.
Keep yourself safe on campus with a Security Services escort
It’s important to keep yourself safe on campus, particularly when you’re moving around at night or in isolated areas of our campus.
Please call us on 9360 6262 or use an emergency call button to arrange for a Security Officer to take you to Murdoch Student Village, public transport, your car or anywhere on campus if you are concerned for your safety. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.