Feeling safe and secure, and knowing what to do in an emergency, is all part of university life. Find out more about our security services that operate every day of the year.
If you need help in an emergency on our Mandurah campus, call 9582 5555 (Ext 5555) and see our Emergencies page.
Our Security Services team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact Security Services
Our Security Services team forms part of Campus Operations. If you would like to request help from our team, you can:
- Call 9582 5555 (to reach our Mandurah campus Security Services office) or
- Email email@example.com
Our Security services
Our security services include:
- 24-hour security patrols
- After-hours emergency response and liaison point for emergency maintenance
- Alarm responses, installations and CCTV monitoring and reporting
- Building access control (including keys and electronic access management control, and opening/securing main buildings and teaching rooms + after hours opening of doors
- Crime prevention and victim support
- Emergency planning and responding to emergencies
- First aid (providing first aid assistance)
- Logistical services
- Lost property
- Parking permits and traffic control
We can also help you with information about staying safe on campus and responding to reports about any suspicious activity.