Our degrees and Postgraduate studies in Crop Production and Biosecurity
Murdoch University offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees that can articulate to a broad range of careers in Crop Production and Biosecurity.
- Biological Sciences (BSc)
- Crop and Pasture Science (BSc) - NEW - available in 2016
- Forensic Biology and Toxicology (BSc)
- Molecular Biology (BSc)
Explore our wide range of double majors that you can undertake as a specialised three-year degree.
The School of Veterinary and Life Sciences offers Honours courses which aim to train students for independent research as well as to provide advanced or broadening studies within the student’s chosen field.
- Graduate Certificate of Plant Biosecurity (GradCertPlantBiosec)
- Graduate Diploma of Plant Biosecurity (GradDipPlantBiosec)
- Master of Biosecurity (MBiosec)
- Master of Food Security (MFoodSec)
- Short course in Global Biosecurity - April 2016
- Masters of Biosecurity and Food Security
A Doctoral degree from Murdoch University will foster development of independent research skills, including the capacity to formulate a problem, develop mastery of appropriate conceptual and methodological skills to address it, and relate the research topic to a broader framework of knowledge in a relevant discipline. Research involves critical inquiry designed to further human knowledge.