Murdoch CVE Memberships 2015
We would like to invite you to become an integral part of the continuing veterinary education community at Murdoch University through our membership program. Your support will help us organise exciting continuing education opportunities for veterinarians, as well as keep you informed of events, offer you discounts on courses, and provide you with access to a range of continuing education material.
Continuing Veterinary Education Member Benefits:
- 15% or greater discount off all course fees and books
- Free online access to 2014 and previous years lecture recordings and lecture notes
(includes Club Medicine, Surgery Q&A and Dermclub)
- Free online access to additional selected lecture notes in 2015
- Tips and tricks to help you find research information
- Notification of all upcoming events and courses
Your membership fee is a tax-deductible expense. Your support and involvement in our membership program is very much appreciated and will help us to continue to provide quality continuing education.
Your practice may like to join for you, so please check with your employer first.
Access the 2015 membership benefit information and application form
CVE Member login
To access the member login page for 2014 benefits click here
Last updated: 11th February 2015