Murdoch CAVE Memberships 2016
The Centre for Advanced Veterinary Education – CAVE (formerly known as The Office of Continuing Education) has launched into a new and exciting direction with fresh program initiatives to optimise opportunities for knowledge advancement in 2016 and beyond, and we invite you to share our vision through our annual membership initiative.
As veterinary medicine evolves in complexity with new developments and research findings, client expectations about veterinary care are also increasing. We hope that CAVE will become your ‘go to’ space to ensure that you (and/or your practice) have the latest knowledge and skills to engage with best practice initiatives in veterinary care. By joining CAVE in 2016 through individual or practice membership, you are demonstrating a commitment to continuing education in all aspects of veterinary care.
All of our programs are endorsed by the Australian Veterinary Association and members will be awarded professional development points upon completion of our programs. Your points will also be tallied and submitted to the AVA on your behalf.
There are a number of additional benefits available in 2016 as well as those enjoyed in previous years.
Centre for Advanced Veterinary Education Member Benefits:
- 20% or greater discount off all course fees and books (previously 15%)
- Get Engaged - Complimentary CAVE professional development evening - World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA) Vaccine Guidelines and the implications for small animal practice in Western Australia.
- Members 20% discount to the Skills Week Conference (new in 2016)
- AVA VetEd Points / VNCA PD Points accumulation tally submitted to the AVA /VNCA on your behalf
- Free online access to 2015 and previous years lecture recordings and lecture notes
- Notification of all upcoming events and courses
- Networkong opportunities
- Best Practice Commitment Sticker (new in 2016 - to be placed at your reception to advise clients of your commitment to continuing education and best practice animal care initiatives). One sticker per individual membership and one sticker per practice membership. Practice membership refers to specific geographical location (physical address).
Your membership fee is a tax-deductible expense. Your support and involvement in our membership program is very much appreciated and will help us to continue to provide quality continuing education.
Your practice may like to join for you, so please check with your employer first.
Access the 2016 CAVE membership application form here
CAVE Member login
To access the CAVE member login page for 2015 benefits click here.