Murdoch CAVE Membership 2017
The Centre for Advanced Veterinary Education – CAVE has launched into a new and exciting direction with fresh program initiatives to optimise opportunities for knowledge advancement in 2017 and beyond, and we invite you to share our vision through our annual membership initiative.
As veterinary medicine evolves in complexity with new developments and research findings, client expectations about veterinary care are also increasing. We hope that CAVE will become your ‘go to’ space to ensure that you (and/or your practice) have the latest knowledge and skills to engage with best practice initiatives in veterinary care. By joining CAVE in 2017 through individual or practice membership, you are demonstrating a commitment to continuing education in all aspects of veterinary care.
REGISTER HERE for 2017 Membership
Your membership fee is a tax-deductible expense. Your support and involvement in our membership program is very much appreciated and will help us to continue to provide quality continuing education.
Your practice may like to join for you, so please check with your employer first.
Our membership calendar year is 1st January until 31st December.
CAVE 2017 Member Benefits:
- 20% members discount off all course fees and reading materials
- One Complimentary CAVE professional development evening - date released early 2017
- Members 20% discount to the CAVE Clinical Skills Week
- Annual Membership Certificate
- Free online access to selected 2016 and previous years lecture recordings and lecture notes
- Notification of all upcoming events and courses
- Networking opportunities
- Annual summary of all CPD completed via the CAVE Office
- Best Practice Commitment Sticker* to place in your practice window or at your reception to advise clients of your commitment to continuing education and best practice animal care initiatives.
*One Individual CAVE Commitment sticker per individual and one Practice CAVE Commitment Sticker per practice (Practice membership refers to specific and physical address of the practice).
PIVE and PPG Partners
Partners in Veterinary Education (PIVE) and the Private Practitioner Group (PPG) receive complimentary CAVE Practice Membership on an annual basis. PIVE and PPG partnership is aligned to and administered through The College of Veterinary Medicine and is via invitation only.
All PIVE and PPG partners will receive communication from the CAVE Office regarding 2017 complimentary CAVE Membership early in the New Year. Please contact the CAVE office on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9360 6342 if you would like to arrange membership before receiving our communication.
To learn more about PIVE and PPG partnership with The College of Veterinary Medicine, pleace contact the CAVE Office.
CAVE Member login
2016 Members wishing to access the CAVE member login page click here.
For 2017 CAVE Members, access to recordings from 2016 and previous years will be available in the New Year.