The SSML has two facilities with separate preparative and analytical enclosures for conducting R&D. All of our instruments are protected using UPS systems and are serviced from a dedicated plant room.
Our complementary range of mass spectrometry instruments include:
- Water’s Synapt G2S Imaging Mass Spectrometer with MALDI and DESI source, ideal for tissue imaging applications,
- Agilent 7200 GC/Q-TOF (2x), new generation instrumentation with accurate mass and high resolution analysis,
- ABSciex 5600 TripleTOF for high-resolution and high-throughput quantitation workflows,
- LECO Pegasus GCxGC-TOFMS for comprehensive 2-dimensional GC-TOFMS analysis,
- Bruker Scion Triple Quad GC-MS (2x), next-gen triple quad GC-MS for targeted applications,
- Bruker Evoq Triple Quad LC-MS (2x), next-gen triple quad LC-MS for targeted applications,
- Varian/Bruker 300MS Triple Quad GC-MS, high-performance workhorse for targeted analysis,
- Varian/Bruker 320MS Triple Quad GC-MS, high-performance workhorse for targeted analysis,
- Varian/Agilent 325MS Triple Quad LC-MS, high-performance workhorse for targeted analysis,
- Shimadzu GCMS-QP2010, for increased productivity and sample throughput.