The Centre is governed and advised on broad policy issues by a Board, chaired by Professor Neil Loneragan. An International Advisory Panel of eminent scholars and research leaders provide advice and guidance in the pursuit of the Centre's research agenda.
The Centre Board
- Professor Neil Loneragan, Chair, School of Veterinary and Life Sciences, Environmental & Conservation Sciences
- Professor Kanishka Jayasuriya, School of Business & Governance
- Professor Garry Rodan, Director, Asia Research Centre, School of Business & Governance
- Professor Malcolm Tull, School of Business & Governance
- Associate Professor Carol Warren, School of Arts
- Dr Jeffrey Wilson, School of Business & Governance
- Professor Sandra Wilson, School of Arts
- Andrea Gleason, WA State Director, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
International Advisory Panel
- Professor Amitav Acharya, UNESCO Chair in Transnational Challenges and Governance and Chair of the ASEAN Studies Center, American University, Washington D.C., U.S.A.
- Professor Chua Beng Huat, Chair, Department of Sociology, National University of Singapore
- Professor Jomo K.S., Assistant Director-General, Economic and Social Development, Food and Agriculture Organization, United Nations, Rome, Italy
- Professor Tessa Morris-Suzuki, Professor of Japanese History, School of Culture, History and Language, College of Asia and the Pacific, Australian National University, Canberra
- Professor Yoon Hwan Shin, Professor of Political Science and Director, Institute of East Asian Studies, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea
- Professor Takashi Shiraishi, President, IDE-JETRO and President, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Tokyo, Japan
- James T. H. Tang, Dean, School of Social Sciences and Professor of Political Science, Singapore Management University
- Professor Lynn T. White, Professor of Politics and International Affairs, Emeritus, Woodrow Wilson School of Public & International Affairs, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Professor Zang Xiaowei, Chair Professor and Dean, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, City University of Hong Kong