The Murdoch Policies Index is a comprehensive index of policy resources and is linked to the Policy and Procedure Manager (PPM).
The Policy and Procedure Manager provides a 'one source of truth' in respect of official policy documents, ensuring a consistent approach is taken to policy content and format and ensuring that policies have an allocated and review cycle.
- PPM operates best using Internet Explorer v7 upwards.
- If you click on any link to a PPM policy while logged onto a Murdoch computer with your Murdoch Username and Murdoch Password, then you should be able to read the document WITHOUT re-entering your credentials.
- If you are not logged onto a Murdoch computer, then you will be prompted to enter your Murdoch Username and Murdoch Password.
- To conduct a search for a policy, procedure, guideline or form within the PPM the following methods can be used:
- Name of document using the alphabet tabs at the top of the screen;
- In the case of Finance documents these can be searched by name or number;
- Search via the search box on the top right hand corner of the screen;
- Click in the search box and add the name and or number of the document - this will also show two drop down boxes - these should be set as:
- In - 'all of the above' and;
- By - 'all documents approved'.
- An attachment to a document will be indicated by the 'attachment' tab at the top of the page when the policy, procedure or guideline is opened.
- As with the Policies Index, there are only a small number of policies that are treated as secure, and most policies can be viewed on the public accessible PPM site.