Other Academic Support at Murdoch
Guild of Students
The Guild of Students is an autonomous organisation that provides a voice for all students on campus. The Indigenous Representative provides support and advocacy for Indigenous students in their dealings with the University.
The following programs are free for all students:
- Book subsidy scheme that provides $125 per semester towards the cost of textbooks;
- Tutoring for students who could use some extra assistance with their studies;
- Refurbished computer program that provides repaired computers free to students.
Office of Equity and Social Inclusion for Students
The office of Equity, Health and Counselling can offer you:
- Advice about managing a budget and budgeting for the first time;
- Advice about making the transition to full time study;
- On campus doctors, nurses and counsellors;
- If you find yourself in a particularly tight spot financially you can apply for an emergency loan with Equity and Social Inclusion;
- Murdoch University Village has on-campus accommodation for students who need to relocate to study.