Programs and Workshops - 2014 Schedule
Our highly relevant open enrolment programs and workshops are designed for today's managers and executives. Addressing function specific and general management challenges, these programs place emphasis on problem identification, analysis and developing solutions.
The Visiting Expert Series
Our Visiting Expert Series enables us to put leading professors and experts from across the globe in front of the Perth business community.
Speak to us about other programs, including:
- Contract Administration (2 days)
- Finance for Non Finance Managers (2 days)
- Introduction to Facilitated Learning (2 days)
- Project Management: Taking Control of Projects (2 days)
- Administrative Law (1 day)
- Developing and Implementing Strategic Plans (1 day)
- Governance & Business Ethics (1 day)
- Introudction to Applied Project Management (1 day)
- Talent Management: Identify, Develop and Retain the Right People (1 day)
- Workforce Engagement (1 day)
** These programs can be taken inhouse and delivered for your organisation. They may also be scheduled as Open Programs if there are sufficient expressions of interest.